9.22.2008

Test Shoot

I have a test shoot with a new crew tomorrow, the majority of which I have not met. We're gonna be testing 4 different stocks on the Aaton 16mm camera with prime lenses.

This is also the first time I've DP'd something without Rafael. Which makes me miss him.

Here's what we're working with tomorrow:

Kodak Vision2 7217 200T with an 85 filter outdoors (David: "Whyyy would you ever use an 85? Just chart it"). Gonna stop that shit up, get some wide DOF.
Kodak Vision3 7218 500T... OMG VISION3 wooo
Kodak Vision2 7201 50D... pretty solid. Outdoor test.
Eastman Double-X 7222 200T, black and white, hopefully on the sound stage if it's not booked. Should be intense.


Things running through my head right now:

I HAVE TO BE UP AT 6. WHY AM I NOT ASLEEP RIGHT NOW.

I'M IN CHARGE OF A CAMERA CREW, THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME.

EVERYONE IS GOING TO REALIZE I AM INCOMPETENT TOMORROW.